The NRP Group LLC
Chelmsford, MA, United States
Construction, Civil Engineering, Engineering
2014 Pillar Award winner - Multifamily Development Firm of the Year! At NRP Group, we successfully develop, build, own, manage and have partnered in numerous projects in multifamily, senior housing, single-family infill, and commercial and retail sites. From high-density urban infill sites to more suburban settings, our focus is to make every building we develop, construct and/or manage a true reflection of the special needs and desires of our customers and residents, with a commitment to excellence from concept to completion.
We develop, construct, and operate high quality market-rate and affordable rental properties. We are a dynamic and growing company that works in conjunction with many financial institutions, partners, and non-profit organizations to pursue the development and financing of real estate properties. Currently, The NRP Group has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, and Indiana.
NRP Construction LLC seeks a highly motivated individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management & Technology, or equivalent discipline. As a successful candidate in this role, you will participate in overseeing the construction of new multi-family housing. This position interacts with the Project Manager and Project Superintendent, involving multiple facets of construction from conception to completion of a project.
1. Procure, receive, track, distributes, seek approval as necessary, and approve shop drawing and submittals.
2. Maintain the shop drawing log showing items submitted, date submitted, date approved, and date returned to subcontractor. Expedite the approval process as to not delay job progress.
3. Produce daily reports and other reports, as needed.
4. Assist superintendent in daily duties of scheduling, quality control assurance, solving plan conflicts, coordinating inspections, and interfacing with 3rd party inspection agencies.
5. Maintain a record of field work orders and change orders and their impact upon job cost and the construction schedule.
6. Obtain, assemble, distribute and file all as-built drawings, warranties, certificates of occupancy, and final lien releases for the project.
1. Graduate with Construction Management and Technology Bachelor’s degree.
2. Minimum GPA 3.0
The NRP Group LLC
Website : http://www.nrpgroup.com
The NRP Group offers a broad range of services across numerous housing markets. From start to finish, every project that we undertake is carefully contemplated and meticulously executed to maximize investment return, cost efficiency, productivity and customer/client satisfaction. NRP Group’s unwavering attention to detail and consummate professionalism are key to the company’s continual success.